The Administration of the College is decentralized with the formation of various committees (consisting of the College Staff) which assist the Principal in carrying on the College Administration.
The Convenors of the various committees are duly empowered to carry out their functions. They report to the Principal in matters pertaining to the functioning of the Committees. Monthly Reports in this regard are also submitted.
College Standing Committees, Cells/Clubs
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell.
- Campus Development Committee
- Research / Consultancy & College Research Journal Committee
- Continuing Education& Extension Club (CEEC).
- Time-table Committee.
- Alumni Association.
- Anti-Ragging Committee.
- Committee for Promoting Academic Excellence
- Students’ Aid Fund &Scholarships Committee.
- PTA (Parents Teachers Association).
- Career Guidance & Placement Cell.
- Short-term Certificate Courses Committee.
- Medical Services Cell.
- Finance Committee.
- Staff Academy.
- College Publication Cell.
- College Grievance Committee.
- Committee against Sexual Harassment of Women / Complaints Committee.
- Consultancy and Extension Services.
- Committee for “Saptarang”.
Other Working Committees
- Discipline Committee.
- Admissions Committee.
- Committee for Prospectus.
- Attendance Committee.
- College Information /Statistics Committee.
- Library Committee.
- Elections Committee.
- Literary Study Circle.
- Commerce Association.
- Science Association.
- Audio Visual Cell.
- Debate Club.
- Students’ Welfare Committee.
- Students’ Council.
- Canteen Control Committee.
- Magazine Committee.
- Physical Education &Sports Council.
- Purchases Committee.
- Stock Verification Committee.
- Khusawati Nature Club.
- Committee for Celebration of National Days.
The Statutory Committees
- Examination / Project Committee.
- College Unfair Means Inquiry Committee.